Tactic AIR Drone is marketed as an efficient tool that can help you get quality and high-resolution videos and pictures. The makers claim that it is designed with simplicity in mind to allow anyone to use it practically. In addition, it is very light and ultra-compact, allowing you to carry it anywhere. The Tactic AIR Drone can help you get the perfect shot even in crowded spaces if you cannot stand out in crowds. Its geometrical design gives you maximum precision when airborne.
The manufacturer confidently claims that you can manipulate the drone using hand gestures and also, it can follow you when you activate the follow-me mode. The dual cameras are strategically placed to give you HD recordings and 480p of camera shots.
Tactic AIR drone manufacturer claims that anyone can fly and use this drone. You do not require special knowledge or skills to operate it as it has intuitive and intelligent controls. After getting your Tactic AIR Drone, the makers recommend that you first charge the battery. Then, uninstall the app connecting it to your drone. Also, it is best to use a remote controller that has a mobile attachment base at the bottom. Thereafter, you can start flying it out and getting the pictures and videos that you need. Additionally, the built-in preprogrammed camera shots such as asteroid shot and boomerang allow you to capture each shot or video like an experienced drone operator within a 100m range. With the remote, you can easily take off or land while the capture buttons give you a choice of either shooting a video or camera shot. If you want to change the direction of the drone, you can use joysticks or use the smart sensors. In addition, you can control the Tactic AIR Drone using a smartphone by aligning it with the app…etc.
Tactic AIR Drone maker claims that each of its features is designed to allow beginners to operate it while experienced drone users can advance their skills to get fine shots. Some of its unique features include:
- The built-in sensors protect your drone from colliding with obstacles while on air.
- 4K UHD Resolution makes it possible for you to get premium-quality videos and pictures at 4K resolution in splitting 30 frames per second.
- Tactic AIR Drone has a long battery life that can allow you to stay airborne for up to 20 minutes when fully powered. The 3.7V 1800mAh Lithium battery gives you more flight time to ensure you get the rather best-capturing details.
- The cameras are stable and firm which allows you to shoot effortlessly. You do not waste time manually adjusting the cameras.
- The Tactic AIR Drone has double wide-angle cameras that let you view and record from both cameras concurrently.
- The drone has impressive intelligent gesture settings which allow you to launch and control the drone automatically using hand motions.
- You can easily control the speed of the drone
- The smartphone app can control the flight and photography options to give you good results
- Tactic AIR Drone is 100% portable and light. It has a foldable design which allows it to fit in bags for easy movement.
- The smart “follow me” mode allows the drone to intelligently follow you when you activate it.
- The trajectory mode allows you to give the drone the right path it needs to get the right shots. You can easily integrate the trajectory mode with the app.
- Tactic AIR Drone is durable with a compact outside covering to protect it from microbes, yeast, and dust mites.
You can instantly edit the videos or images in real-time using the inbuilt video filters found on the app. Some of the photography features include Emboss, nostalgic, Natural among others. In addition, you can add music to your live videos using the flyers.
Tactic AIR Drone design ensures you get quality and high-resolution pictures and videos. Its fixed point expertise ensures you get clear images even when the drone is in motion. Also, its automatic controls, wide-angle cameras, and stability when above ground should make each dollar its cost worth your money. Additionally, its simplicity in use makes it a good choice for folks who are inexperienced drone users.
- Smart flight modes
- 6-Axis Gyro
- Long flying time 20-25 minutes
- Compact and foldable
- control buttons which make it easy to sue
- 4K double camera
- Tactic AIR Drone is available only on its official sales page
- The manufacturer claims it is in short supply
- It does not have a GPS mode
- It has no microSD slot and also has zero internal storage.
- The remote controller can only operate over Wi-Fi which limits its range